- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop custom quantity plugin
10 years 10 months ago #221569
by Joeri
Hikashop custom quantity plugin was created by Joeri
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1.
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I now use the plugin named "HikaShop Custom Quantity plugin" for products with different dimensions.
but it is also possible to fill in a fixed specify a value for the width, and the customer than put in the value for the length.
I have different categories with different values starting from a fixed width
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1.
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I now use the plugin named "HikaShop Custom Quantity plugin" for products with different dimensions.
but it is also possible to fill in a fixed specify a value for the width, and the customer than put in the value for the length.
I have different categories with different values starting from a fixed width
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221572
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop custom quantity plugin
Hi,
Sure. Just create a copy of the plugin and modify the lines which calculate the quantity.
For example, instead of :
$quantity = $quantity*$product->length*$product->width;
you could have:
$quantity = $quantity*$product->length*18;
So that only the length custom field would be taken into account.
Sure. Just create a copy of the plugin and modify the lines which calculate the quantity.
For example, instead of :
$quantity = $quantity*$product->length*$product->width;
you could have:
$quantity = $quantity*$product->length*18;
So that only the length custom field would be taken into account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221938
by Joeri
Replied by Joeri on topic Hikashop custom quantity plugin
Hi,
Thanks for the respons, but i don't understand.
if I adjust the plugin and re-install I get the following error code.
Warning
Plugin Install: Another plugin is already using directory: /home/vhosts/foliewinkel.com/httpdocs/webshop/plugins/system/custom_quantity_width_length
So How do I copy a plugin
and do I have for each type (width) of a product to customize the plugin?
Thanks for the respons, but i don't understand.
if I adjust the plugin and re-install I get the following error code.
Warning
Plugin Install: Another plugin is already using directory: /home/vhosts/foliewinkel.com/httpdocs/webshop/plugins/system/custom_quantity_width_length
So How do I copy a plugin
and do I have for each type (width) of a product to customize the plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221966
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop custom quantity plugin
Hi,
First uninstall that old plugin.
Then install your modified version and it should work.
And no, you don't need to have one plugin for each product.
You can for example create a custom field of the table "product" via the menu Display>Custom fields and then use the value from that custom field in the plugin instead of setting the value hard coded.
First uninstall that old plugin.
Then install your modified version and it should work.
And no, you don't need to have one plugin for each product.
You can for example create a custom field of the table "product" via the menu Display>Custom fields and then use the value from that custom field in the plugin instead of setting the value hard coded.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253713
by river
Replied by river on topic Hikashop custom quantity plugin
Hikashop 2.6.4.
Where can I download "HikaShop Custom Quantity plugin" this plugin ?
Where can I download "HikaShop Custom Quantity plugin" this plugin ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253715
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop custom quantity plugin
Hi,
It's already in the HikaShop packages.
Regards,
It's already in the HikaShop packages.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds