- Posts: 182
- Thank you received: 1
seeking zero price when i add to cart a product
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221606
by resif
seeking zero price when i add to cart a product was created by resif
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
cupcakefabrikasi.com.tr/
-- HikaShop version -- : last
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
seeking zero(free) price when i add to cart a product ( with Min Qty settings)
-- HikaShop version -- : last
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
seeking zero(free) price when i add to cart a product ( with Min Qty settings)
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by resif.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221612
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic seeking zero price when i add to cart a product
Hi,
I do see the price on your cart : take.ms/Pq2DT
But that's because I added 6 items to the cart.
I did that because you configured the product to have a price only for minimum 6 items:
take.ms/pi4UD
Below 6, you didn't configure any price.
So either set the "available from" quantity field to 6 so that the people have to purchase at least 6 items, or set the price "min quantity" to 1.
I do see the price on your cart : take.ms/Pq2DT
But that's because I added 6 items to the cart.
I did that because you configured the product to have a price only for minimum 6 items:
take.ms/pi4UD
Below 6, you didn't configure any price.
So either set the "available from" quantity field to 6 so that the people have to purchase at least 6 items, or set the price "min quantity" to 1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds