- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Font size
10 years 10 months ago #222046
by DDYH
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5.
-- PHP version -- : PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.14
Hi,
I would like to change the font size for the product price when you have chosen a product.
I am well aware that this can be done in CSS via "hikashop_product_price".
The problem is just that the size of the price of the category page also change.
Can I change this so the product page (item) for example using the CSS "hikashop_product_price_item"?
I know I have to add this in CSS, but where do I change this on the page for the product?
I apologize for for my bad english
Thanks in advance
Sincerely
Daniel
> HikaShop Business 2.6.0 <
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5.
-- PHP version -- : PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.14
Hi,
I would like to change the font size for the product price when you have chosen a product.
I am well aware that this can be done in CSS via "hikashop_product_price".
The problem is just that the size of the price of the category page also change.
Can I change this so the product page (item) for example using the CSS "hikashop_product_price_item"?
I know I have to add this in CSS, but where do I change this on the page for the product?
I apologize for for my bad english
Thanks in advance
Sincerely
Daniel
> HikaShop Business 2.6.0 <
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222048
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Hi,
It's normal CSS behaviour: the property and its value apply to all identical selectors site-wide. So, you'll need to use a selector, or a combination, unique for the specific target.
For the font size of the selling price on the product page only this could be e.g.
It's normal CSS behaviour: the property and its value apply to all identical selectors site-wide. So, you'll need to use a selector, or a combination, unique for the specific target.
For the font size of the selling price on the product page only this could be e.g.
Code:
#hikashop_product_right_part span.hikashop_product_price {
font-size: 25px;
}
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds