- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Insert video at hikashop slideshow.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222192
by Fedor
Insert video at hikashop slideshow. was created by Fedor
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
fairmarket.nl/index.php/dames1/product/5-vrouw-highlights
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Goodafternoon,
I'm bussy with building a new webshop: www.FairMarket.nl . I try to make the website exactly how I want it.
I would very much like to add a video within the hikashop slideshow. For example like this:
Is this possible?
It would be great if someone can help me.
Regards,
Fedor
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Goodafternoon,
I'm bussy with building a new webshop: www.FairMarket.nl . I try to make the website exactly how I want it.
I would very much like to add a video within the hikashop slideshow. For example like this:
Is this possible?
It would be great if someone can help me.
Regards,
Fedor
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Fedor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222212
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Insert video at hikashop slideshow.
Hi,
There is no option to do that.
It would require some custom code to be added in the file "show_block_img" by a developer via the menu Display>Views.
There is no option to do that.
It would require some custom code to be added in the file "show_block_img" by a developer via the menu Display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds