- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Find elements in css
10 years 10 months ago #222193
by Fedor
Find elements in css was created by Fedor
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
fairmarket.nl/index.php/dames/highlights
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Goodafternoon,
I'm bussy with building a new webshop: www.FairMarket.nl . I try to make the website exactly how I want it. With some adjustments in the css script it's already great. But for some small thing I can't find the css adjustment.
From now on I can't find the solution for this adjustment:
I would like to rename the "aan winkelwagen toevoegen" to "bestel nu"
It would be great if someone can help me.
Regards,
Fedor
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Goodafternoon,
I'm bussy with building a new webshop: www.FairMarket.nl . I try to make the website exactly how I want it. With some adjustments in the css script it's already great. But for some small thing I can't find the css adjustment.
From now on I can't find the solution for this adjustment:
I would like to rename the "aan winkelwagen toevoegen" to "bestel nu"
It would be great if someone can help me.
Regards,
Fedor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222211
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Find elements in css
Hi,
Any text in HikaShop can be modified with a translation override:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Any text in HikaShop can be modified with a translation override:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fedor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222383
by Fedor
Replied by Fedor on topic Find elements in css
Dear Nicolas,
Thanks for your response.
Great it works!
Regards,
Fedor
Thanks for your response.
Great it works!
Regards,
Fedor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds