- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Hide Column in variant table on product page
10 years 10 months ago #222315
by Creotom
Hide Column in variant table on product page was created by Creotom
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 46.0.2490.86
Hello, I'm not familiar with PHP and would like to know how to hide a column as shown below.
At the bottom of my product page I wish to display a price list of the variants of a product.
I am simply using numbers to create variants as there is no characteristic common to all the products.
Can I hide the "Ref" column by modifying the "show_block_charactteristic_view"?
If so how?
Thank you in advance.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 46.0.2490.86
Hello, I'm not familiar with PHP and would like to know how to hide a column as shown below.
At the bottom of my product page I wish to display a price list of the variants of a product.
I am simply using numbers to create variants as there is no characteristic common to all the products.
Can I hide the "Ref" column by modifying the "show_block_charactteristic_view"?
If so how?
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222336
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hide Column in variant table on product page
Hi,
You could, but you actually don't even need to modify the code of the view.
Just add such CSS on your website:
.hikashop_product_characteristic, .hikashop_product_characteristic_row{ display:none;}
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
You could, but you actually don't even need to modify the code of the view.
Just add such CSS on your website:
.hikashop_product_characteristic, .hikashop_product_characteristic_row{ display:none;}
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds