- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Catalogue mode says "Free"
- defiantclass
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #222400
by defiantclass
Catalogue mode says "Free" was created by defiantclass
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
I have my store(s) set up in Catalogue mode because I am not using a check out cart currently. The products say "Free" unless I put in a price. I may not want to put in a price, but I don't want the products say "Free" either. Many products are on display for the customer to see the type of products carried, but they will have to call or go to the store for exact pricing and availability at the time.
So how can I get the "Free" out of there?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
I have my store(s) set up in Catalogue mode because I am not using a check out cart currently. The products say "Free" unless I put in a price. I may not want to put in a price, but I don't want the products say "Free" either. Many products are on display for the customer to see the type of products carried, but they will have to call or go to the store for exact pricing and availability at the time.
So how can I get the "Free" out of there?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222405
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Catalogue mode says "Free"
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds