- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Missing options
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222412
by waeshop
Missing options was created by waeshop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
According to this: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ml#categories_module
specifically this image: www.hikashop.com/images/stories/tutorial...ontent_display_8.png
I'm missing something. Under my display option on my hikashop I only see view and custom fields that is it. I don't see content menus, content modules or filters.
No wonder I've been having so much trouble following directions. Has this moved? is there something wrong with my install?
According to this: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ml#categories_module
specifically this image: www.hikashop.com/images/stories/tutorial...ontent_display_8.png
I'm missing something. Under my display option on my hikashop I only see view and custom fields that is it. I don't see content menus, content modules or filters.
No wonder I've been having so much trouble following directions. Has this moved? is there something wrong with my install?
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by waeshop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222447
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing options
Hi,
The options are now directly available in the "categories options" and "products options" tabs of your menu items and modules when you edit them via the Joomla menus/modules manager
The options are roughly the same.
This was changed in the last version of HikaShop.
We're going to update the documentation soon.
The options are now directly available in the "categories options" and "products options" tabs of your menu items and modules when you edit them via the Joomla menus/modules manager
The options are roughly the same.
This was changed in the last version of HikaShop.
We're going to update the documentation soon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222490
by waeshop
I'm a little confused about that then. If I have a menu item of "category listing" and inside that there is a category tab and a product tab. Those control the way the listings work. What controls the way the product page works when I end up there? (I want to change the image size) When you actually click through to a product the image is very small.
Replied by waeshop on topic Missing options
nicolas wrote: Hi,
The options are now directly available in the "categories options" and "products options" tabs of your menu items and modules when you edit them via the Joomla menus/modules manager
The options are roughly the same.
This was changed in the last version of HikaShop.
We're going to update the documentation soon.
I'm a little confused about that then. If I have a menu item of "category listing" and inside that there is a category tab and a product tab. Those control the way the listings work. What controls the way the product page works when I end up there? (I want to change the image size) When you actually click through to a product the image is very small.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222505
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222581
by waeshop
Replied by waeshop on topic Missing options
Perfect thanks. For some reason the default size was the same size as the thumbnail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds