Skip to main content

Tab files

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222557 by RGB
Tab files was created by RGB
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1

I need to delete the 'additional info' tab and it's contents. What file / setting controls this. I submitted a ticket before and was told the show tabular or the show block custom main but I think this is wrong because take a look at the link below and give me the name of the right file.

how do I remove the 'additional info' tab. Please see link above
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Jerome. Reason: please post your message in the message section ; not in the "error message" one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #222559 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Tab files
Hi,

If lousyfool recommanded you to perform an override for the view "show_tabular" it is because you need to perform an override for the view "show_tabular".
That is why our support team did not make an answer in order to say the exact same thing ; the lousyfool message was just perfectly right.

Now ; I don't understand you created a new topic in order to duplicate a question that you have already posted before.
If you want more details or you do not understand the lousyfool message ; you can simply reply and explain that you need more details.

CF : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/880704-custom-tabs.html

So, in order to reply to your current question : it is right. It is the right file.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum