- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Product images do not show on detail page
- hongnhung1508
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #222595
by hongnhung1508
Product images do not show on detail page was created by hongnhung1508
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Product images do not show on detail page
Hi
I have trouble with the Product images. They do not show on detail page
p3proswing.com/site2/index.php/shop-all-products/mats
In this page, I have created a module
And then I click on an item to view detail. But in this page, I can't see the image of product
p3proswing.com/site2/index.php/shop-all-...product/9-stance-mat
Please help me. I do not know what is happening.
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Product images do not show on detail page
Hi
I have trouble with the Product images. They do not show on detail page
p3proswing.com/site2/index.php/shop-all-products/mats
In this page, I have created a module
And then I click on an item to view detail. But in this page, I can't see the image of product
p3proswing.com/site2/index.php/shop-all-...product/9-stance-mat
Please help me. I do not know what is happening.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222609
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product images do not show on detail page
Hi,
This is a css issue, in your "flexslider.css" file there is the property:
Which is hidding the carousel, so you have to edit it or do an override on this property.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...ize-the-display.html
This is a css issue, in your "flexslider.css" file there is the property:
Code:
.flexslider .slides > li {
display: none;
-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hongnhung1508
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #222756
by hongnhung1508
Replied by hongnhung1508 on topic Product images do not show on detail page
Hi
Our coder has change
.flexslider .slides > li {
display: none;
-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;
}
To
.flexslider .slides > li {
display: block;
-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;
}
But is is not successful
Thanks!
Our coder has change
.flexslider .slides > li {
display: none;
-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;
}
To
.flexslider .slides > li {
display: block;
-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;
}
But is is not successful
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222813
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product images do not show on detail page
The following user(s) said Thank You: hongnhung1508
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hongnhung1508
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #222895
by hongnhung1508
Replied by hongnhung1508 on topic Product images do not show on detail page
Hi
I found it.
Thanks for your help.
Best regards!
I found it.
Thanks for your help.
Best regards!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds