- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Category Module not updating
10 years 10 months ago #222795
by Afrosaxon
Category Module not updating was created by Afrosaxon
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 42.0
I have amended and added new categories, the changes are not showing in the HikaShop Content Module on the left of the page, how do I get the module to show the updated categories and not the old categories.
With Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 42.0
I have amended and added new categories, the changes are not showing in the HikaShop Content Module on the left of the page, how do I get the module to show the updated categories and not the old categories.
With Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222801
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Category Module not updating
Hi,
Without more details about your configuration, your categories and what you have done ; it will difficult for us to have any useful tip or clue.
The only advice that I can give you is to check your cache (Joomla cache, plugin "cache", template cache, etc).
Regards,
Without more details about your configuration, your categories and what you have done ; it will difficult for us to have any useful tip or clue.
The only advice that I can give you is to check your cache (Joomla cache, plugin "cache", template cache, etc).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222909
by Afrosaxon
Replied by Afrosaxon on topic Category Module not updating
Thanks, I managed to fix by going into the module parameters > HikaShop Options > Div > Data Display > Ordering Fields > I then set too ordering option.
Works correctly now
Works correctly now
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Afrosaxon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds