- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 0
No products are displayed in Category List
10 years 10 months ago #222910
by bordia
No products are displayed in Category List was created by bordia
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bordia.de/trennscheiben.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi,
it is imperative that, for a category listing the relatives products must be displayed? This has the update 2.6 brought with.
How can I disable the Product option in a category?
best regards
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi,
it is imperative that, for a category listing the relatives products must be displayed? This has the update 2.6 brought with.
How can I disable the Product option in a category?
best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222985
by tpsgroups
Replied by tpsgroups on topic No products are displayed in Category List
Check the display options in the joomla menu page.
I had this problem with my site
I have added a picture and circled in red the options I have ours set to.
hope it helps
I had this problem with my site
I have added a picture and circled in red the options I have ours set to.
hope it helps
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222987
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No products are displayed in Category List
Hi,
Edit your menu item via the menu manager of Joomla, and in the "products options" tab of the menu item, make sure that the "sub element filter" setting is set to "direct sub elements". That way, you'll only see the products of the current category, and not the products of the sub categories of the current category when you browse your categories on that menu item.
Edit your menu item via the menu manager of Joomla, and in the "products options" tab of the menu item, make sure that the "sub element filter" setting is set to "direct sub elements". That way, you'll only see the products of the current category, and not the products of the sub categories of the current category when you browse your categories on that menu item.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds