- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
Displaying pagination in product listing module
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago #223596
by mehdikazemi
Displaying pagination in product listing module was created by mehdikazemi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Pagination
Hi,
I have created a menu of category listing and added product listing module. Pagination do not shows. Product listing module configured as attached images.
I should note that modules that I have added with hikashop 2.5 works fine, but after update to 2.6, pagination do not shows in new modules.
BTW, I checked pagination is not off, products are not listed randomly and it is not hidden in customized view. To be sure about these conditions, see the following link:
products page
Thanks in advance
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Pagination
Hi,
I have created a menu of category listing and added product listing module. Pagination do not shows. Product listing module configured as attached images.
I should note that modules that I have added with hikashop 2.5 works fine, but after update to 2.6, pagination do not shows in new modules.
BTW, I checked pagination is not off, products are not listed randomly and it is not hidden in customized view. To be sure about these conditions, see the following link:
products page
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 9 months ago #223606
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Displaying pagination in product listing module
Hello,
I just checked your Hikashop product listing content module that have the ID number "323" and the products are correctly displayed and the pagination is correctly showing.
Did you solve your issue ?
I just checked your Hikashop product listing content module that have the ID number "323" and the products are correctly displayed and the pagination is correctly showing.
Did you solve your issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 9 months ago #223692
by mehdikazemi
Replied by mehdikazemi on topic Displaying pagination in product listing module
No, you saw the correct page.
I questioned about this page: Discount Product List (screenshots are about this page)
I questioned about this page: Discount Product List (screenshots are about this page)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223727
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Displaying pagination in product listing module
Hi,
Modules don't have a pagination.
If you want a pagination, you need to create instead a menu item of the type "HikaShop products listing" via the Joomla menu manager.
Modules don't have a pagination.
If you want a pagination, you need to create instead a menu item of the type "HikaShop products listing" via the Joomla menu manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds