- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Related Products Fail after all attempts
- silkroad33
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago #223673
by silkroad33
Related Products Fail after all attempts was created by silkroad33
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
silkroadtraveler.com/product-categoriesm...t/9-key-to-theosophy
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I have tried all manners of ways to get the related products to display under several of the products on this site. I have gone through the forum and tried various solutions presented and they did not work. I do have the following:
1.System->Configuration->Display -> Default parameters for products-> content on product page-> Related products
2.System->Main->Products->Make product association in both ways-> YES
3.System->Configuration->Display -> Default main parameters for products-> sync when possible->Yes
And of course added related products to the product itself.
Please advise.
Jon
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I have tried all manners of ways to get the related products to display under several of the products on this site. I have gone through the forum and tried various solutions presented and they did not work. I do have the following:
1.System->Configuration->Display -> Default parameters for products-> content on product page-> Related products
2.System->Main->Products->Make product association in both ways-> YES
3.System->Configuration->Display -> Default main parameters for products-> sync when possible->Yes
And of course added related products to the product itself.
Please advise.
Jon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223708
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Related Products Fail after all attempts
Hi,
These settings are default settings for when you create new menus and modules. They won't help change anything.
What you want is to change that you have a products listing module enabled in the "modules under the product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration, and that the settings of that module are configured to display the related products on the product page.
These settings are default settings for when you create new menus and modules. They won't help change anything.
What you want is to change that you have a products listing module enabled in the "modules under the product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration, and that the settings of that module are configured to display the related products on the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- silkroad33
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #223751
by silkroad33
Replied by silkroad33 on topic Related Products Fail after all attempts
I have it all tied together from the menu stating it is a product listing (Joomla Menu Modules), Hikashop System Configuration, I have it under products to display related products and syn them, in the product itself I have 3 different related products listed in it, and it still does not display.
This link shows a book that should have 3 related products to display and it does not.
silkroadtraveler.com/product-categoriesm...t/9-key-to-theosophy
I do not have a problem to give your company access to the backend to look at it. I tried to make sure I went through the forum and your documentation before creating this topic.
Thanks,
Jon
This link shows a book that should have 3 related products to display and it does not.
silkroadtraveler.com/product-categoriesm...t/9-key-to-theosophy
I do not have a problem to give your company access to the backend to look at it. I tried to make sure I went through the forum and your documentation before creating this topic.
Thanks,
Jon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223780
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Related Products Fail after all attempts
Well, I don't see any other reason than the module not beined enabled in that option of the configuration or the module not being configured correctly.
Please use our contact form to provide the access and also include a link to this thread in your message:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please use our contact form to provide the access and also include a link to this thread in your message:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223899
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Related Products Fail after all attempts
Hi,
Well, your access confirms what I was saying.
You need to enable your related products module in the "modules under the product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
That's how it was when I looked at your website:
take.ms/Ekqn8
And you actually didn't had any related products listing module (you apparently deleted the default one which is added automatically by HikaShop when you install HikaShop).
So I've added the module for you manually and set it for you.
Well, your access confirms what I was saying.
You need to enable your related products module in the "modules under the product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
That's how it was when I looked at your website:
take.ms/Ekqn8
And you actually didn't had any related products listing module (you apparently deleted the default one which is added automatically by HikaShop when you install HikaShop).
So I've added the module for you manually and set it for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admindcusa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #224131
by admindcusa
Replied by admindcusa on topic Related Products Fail after all attempts
Thank you. When I could not find the related products listing module, I figured I did something stupid....
Thank you for all your help.
Thank you for all your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds