- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
Add button is out of square
10 years 9 months ago #223894
by rober1903
Add button is out of square was created by rober1903
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.0.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
When you select a category, I see all the products and the Add button is out of square. How can I solve that?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
When you select a category, I see all the products and the Add button is out of square. How can I solve that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #223936
by AnnaM
Replied by AnnaM on topic Add button is out of square
I need to know this as well please. I have hikashop v2.6.0 and joomla 3.4.5 stable.
The buttons were inside the product box this morning but its now added the plus and minus buttons by the side of the add to cart button thus pushing that button outside the product box on the category display.
It worked ok this morning but i altered a few settings in admin and can't seem to get it to display properly anymore.
www.filton-web-design.co.uk/shop-site/index.php/kitchen-aids
Any ideas whats wrong? I don't really want that plus and minus button to display anyway on category page. If that goes it should be fine.
Andy
The buttons were inside the product box this morning but its now added the plus and minus buttons by the side of the add to cart button thus pushing that button outside the product box on the category display.
It worked ok this morning but i altered a few settings in admin and can't seem to get it to display properly anymore.
www.filton-web-design.co.uk/shop-site/index.php/kitchen-aids
Any ideas whats wrong? I don't really want that plus and minus button to display anyway on category page. If that goes it should be fine.
Andy
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by AnnaM.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223965
by rober1903
Replied by rober1903 on topic Add button is out of square
Hello Annam.
I am resolved, changing settings> Display> Design Amount product page >> Show the default option in div
Hope this can help you.
Regards
I am resolved, changing settings> Display> Design Amount product page >> Show the default option in div
Hope this can help you.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223980
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add button is out of square
Hi,
The issue is with the CSS of your Joomla template which forces the width of the quantity field and thus shifts the add to cart button to the right.
Fix the CSS of your template, or turn off the "Display the quantity field on the product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration in order to remove the quantity field all together and it should display fine.
The issue is with the CSS of your Joomla template which forces the width of the quantity field and thus shifts the add to cart button to the right.
Fix the CSS of your template, or turn off the "Display the quantity field on the product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration in order to remove the quantity field all together and it should display fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds