Skip to main content

download file doesn't work in multi language site

More
10 years 9 months ago #223939 by Maghsudi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0

Hi. I have a multi language website. when I try to download my purchased files in English version of the website, there is no problem. But when I try to download them in Persian version, the browser shows me html page with a lot of question marks. Why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #223944 by Jerome
Hi,

Problem is not related to HikaShop which send right headers to force the user to download the file instead of display it (as text).
Please check your system plugins and your multi-language component plugins.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #223970 by Maghsudi
Thank you. I checked and the problem was from uddeIM plugin that I installed recently. Any hint on why uddeIM cause this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #223974 by Jerome
Hi,

All we know is already explained in the previous message.
We are not the uddeIM developers, so we can't know their code.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum