- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED] Product in Stock on Productlist
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #225083
by it-corner
[SOLVED] Product in Stock on Productlist was created by it-corner
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Sorry but my english is not good but I try to explain my problem.
In the product_list is the numbers of products in the same line like the "add to cart" button. If I loock with Firebug I see there is a "<br>" Tag in Code but that dont works (see Pictures)
Hope anyone can understand what I mean.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Sorry but my english is not good but I try to explain my problem.
In the product_list is the numbers of products in the same line like the "add to cart" button. If I loock with Firebug I see there is a "<br>" Tag in Code but that dont works (see Pictures)
Hope anyone can understand what I mean.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by it-corner.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225098
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product in Stock on Productlist
Hi,
It's probably that there is a display:none; CSS code for that br tag.
You should inspect that br tag with your browser's developer tool:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
That will allow you to find the source file of that CSS so that you can remove/adapt it.
It's probably that there is a display:none; CSS code for that br tag.
You should inspect that br tag with your browser's developer tool:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
That will allow you to find the source file of that CSS so that you can remove/adapt it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: it-corner
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225101
by it-corner
Replied by it-corner on topic Product in Stock on Productlist
Hi Nicolas,
sometimes I will be blind
Thank you so much!
sometimes I will be blind
Thank you so much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds