- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
I don't see the counter
10 years 9 months ago #225132
by rober1903
I don't see the counter was created by rober1903
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225135
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic I don't see the counter
Hi,
Can't see the page, but it's probably the same as here: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...iew-not-working.html
Can't see the page, but it's probably the same as here: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...iew-not-working.html
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: rober1903
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #225137
by rober1903
Replied by rober1903 on topic I don't see the counter
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by rober1903.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225138
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic I don't see the counter
Maybe you didn't save properly or so. I still see the input field at 25px on the site you linked to:
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds