- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Cannot save the chosen characteristic
10 years 9 months ago #225201
by suzeen
Cannot save the chosen characteristic was created by suzeen
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
In the latest version of hikashop, I cannot seem to save the chosen characterisctis in making a product.
I can select the characteristic, but when I click save nothing happens, the cancel button does work though.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
In the latest version of hikashop, I cannot seem to save the chosen characterisctis in making a product.
I can select the characteristic, but when I click save nothing happens, the cancel button does work though.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225202
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot save the chosen characteristic
Hi,
If you open the console log of your browser while doing that, do you read any error ?
If so, what is the error ?
If you open the console log of your browser while doing that, do you read any error ?
If so, what is the error ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225227
by suzeen
Replied by suzeen on topic Cannot save the chosen characteristic
Dear Nicolas,
I have added the console in firebug.
I have added the console in firebug.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225238
by suzeen
Replied by suzeen on topic Cannot save the chosen characteristic
Already fixed!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds