- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Open single product on personal template style
10 years 9 months ago #225246
by Mirco206
Open single product on personal template style was created by Mirco206
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.12
Hi, I created a personal template style to use for displaying a single product: pleaseweb.eu/index.php/dettagli-prodotto/
How can I set this style for the display of all individual products?
In my site if I click on a product from the list of all the products ( pleaseweb.eu/index.php/talent-shop/infor...rca-servizi-prodotti ) this is the result: pleaseweb.eu/index.php/talent-shop/infor...t/38-auto-in-vendita
The url is not correct! The first part of it comes from the page with the list of all the products and consequently the style template is the one used for the page with the list of all the products.
To view the product on the template style that I created specifically for each product the correct url is this: pleaseweb.eu/index.php/dettagli-prodotto...t/38-auto-in-vendita
How can I do?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.12
Hi, I created a personal template style to use for displaying a single product: pleaseweb.eu/index.php/dettagli-prodotto/
How can I set this style for the display of all individual products?
In my site if I click on a product from the list of all the products ( pleaseweb.eu/index.php/talent-shop/infor...rca-servizi-prodotti ) this is the result: pleaseweb.eu/index.php/talent-shop/infor...t/38-auto-in-vendita
The url is not correct! The first part of it comes from the page with the list of all the products and consequently the style template is the one used for the page with the list of all the products.
To view the product on the template style that I created specifically for each product the correct url is this: pleaseweb.eu/index.php/dettagli-prodotto...t/38-auto-in-vendita
How can I do?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225248
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Open single product on personal template style
Hi,
Sorry but I don't really see the difference between the two links. The same layout is displayed.
But I think that the canonical urls are the solution to your problem, you just have to set a valid url in the canonical url field on the product edition page and this way when reaching a product page it will use the correct url so the correct template.
Sorry but I don't really see the difference between the two links. The same layout is displayed.
But I think that the canonical urls are the solution to your problem, you just have to set a valid url in the canonical url field on the product edition page and this way when reaching a product page it will use the correct url so the correct template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds