- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Show Products without prices
- Andrea1966
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #225250
by Andrea1966
Show Products without prices was created by Andrea1966
-- URL: 2015.baustoffservice-muehlner.de
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error Massage
Hallo,
I have installed hikashop first time and will use it without shoppingcart and prices. So I did the settings in the configuration but in the product listing is still shown the price. How can I change this?
I have onley one product at this time under categorie "Befestigungstechnik".
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error Massage
Hallo,
I have installed hikashop first time and will use it without shoppingcart and prices. So I did the settings in the configuration but in the product listing is still shown the price. How can I change this?
I have onley one product at this time under categorie "Befestigungstechnik".
Thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Andrea1966.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225254
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Show Products without prices
Hi,
In Configuration > Display > Default parameters for products you can disable the option "Display price" (not sure this is the corresponding option on your screenshot), and if that does't work so you potentially have to edit the settings of your menu/module displaying that product listing.
In Configuration > Display > Default parameters for products you can disable the option "Display price" (not sure this is the corresponding option on your screenshot), and if that does't work so you potentially have to edit the settings of your menu/module displaying that product listing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrea1966
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Andrea1966
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #225287
by Andrea1966
Replied by Andrea1966 on topic Solved - Show Products without prices
Hi Xavier,
Thanks for your answer. The setting of the menu was the problem. I did not saw, that there is also a tab with settings for the
products. :blush: Everything is fine now.
Best regards.
Andrea
Thanks for your answer. The setting of the menu was the problem. I did not saw, that there is also a tab with settings for the
products. :blush: Everything is fine now.
Best regards.
Andrea
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds