- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Product accessable only through url
10 years 9 months ago #225271
by taubi19
Product accessable only through url was created by taubi19
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 47.0
Hi,
I searched the forum, read the FAQ and searched the docs and I hope I am not posting a stupid question. Is it possible, to create a product that is not listed in the products on the page, but can be accessed through a link, if a person has one?
Tkank you for your time and answer!
Regards,
Primoz
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 47.0
Hi,
I searched the forum, read the FAQ and searched the docs and I hope I am not posting a stupid question. Is it possible, to create a product that is not listed in the products on the page, but can be accessed through a link, if a person has one?
Tkank you for your time and answer!
Regards,
Primoz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225292
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product accessable only through url
Hi,
Yes it is possible, you have to put that product in a specific category not listed in the product listing menus/modules.
Then create a hidden menu in Joomla, a product listing based on the specific category, that way you will get a valid link but nothing displayed on frontend unless you reach the product directly with the link.
Yes it is possible, you have to put that product in a specific category not listed in the product listing menus/modules.
Then create a hidden menu in Joomla, a product listing based on the specific category, that way you will get a valid link but nothing displayed on frontend unless you reach the product directly with the link.
The following user(s) said Thank You: taubi19
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds