- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop characteristics
10 years 9 months ago #225433
by Bozsóki
Hikashop characteristics was created by Bozsóki
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello!
On my product page I make two characteristics (Length and Color). When I save it the Hikashop generates for me the variants. So far everything is fine. When I switch to the frontend the two characteristics appears well. When I choose the first dropdown it's working well. Now I choose first option (14 inches). Then when I try to choose the second one the list is empty!! I try to delete the characteristics then put them again into products but shouldn't help. Then I try to change the order COLOR to be the first and LENGTH the second. Then I can choose color but length option is disabled or I dont know.
I attach images to see what is the problem.
Best,
Daniel
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello!
On my product page I make two characteristics (Length and Color). When I save it the Hikashop generates for me the variants. So far everything is fine. When I switch to the frontend the two characteristics appears well. When I choose the first dropdown it's working well. Now I choose first option (14 inches). Then when I try to choose the second one the list is empty!! I try to delete the characteristics then put them again into products but shouldn't help. Then I try to change the order COLOR to be the first and LENGTH the second. Then I can choose color but length option is disabled or I dont know.
I attach images to see what is the problem.
Best,
Daniel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225436
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop characteristics
Hi,
Please note that HikaShop 2.2.0 has been release on June 2013.
You need to check that you do not have any view override for the product page ; but if you're facing an old bug, the best will be to update to a newer version.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Please note that HikaShop 2.2.0 has been release on June 2013.
You need to check that you do not have any view override for the product page ; but if you're facing an old bug, the best will be to update to a newer version.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds