- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with ordering in characteristic
10 years 9 months ago #225588
by pokopikos
Problem with ordering in characteristic was created by pokopikos
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
I want to change the ordering in the characteristic because i dont want to be by alphabetical i want it by id or by ordering sorry for my bad english,,,, plz check the photo
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
I want to change the ordering in the characteristic because i dont want to be by alphabetical i want it by id or by ordering sorry for my bad english,,,, plz check the photo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225611
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with ordering in characteristic
Hi,
You can change the "characteristics values ordering" setting of the HikaShop configuration for that.
You can change the "characteristics values ordering" setting of the HikaShop configuration for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225639
by pokopikos
Replied by pokopikos on topic Problem with ordering in characteristic
Be more specific please!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225640
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with ordering in characteristic
Hi,
I'm not sure what more I can say. The option is in the HikaShop configuration and you can change it to change the way the ordering is done: take.ms/QJT7Y
I'm not sure what more I can say. The option is in the HikaShop configuration and you can change it to change the way the ordering is done: take.ms/QJT7Y
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225685
by pokopikos
Replied by pokopikos on topic Problem with ordering in characteristic
i tried with many options but the problem still exist!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #225726
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with ordering in characteristic
Hi,
I've tried on my end but it's working fine with HikaShop 2.6.0.
Did you save the characteristic after setting the ordering of the values ?
Did you set the "characteristics values ordering" setting to "ordering" and then saved the HikaShop configuration ?
I've tried on my end but it's working fine with HikaShop 2.6.0.
Did you save the characteristic after setting the ordering of the values ?
Did you set the "characteristics values ordering" setting to "ordering" and then saved the HikaShop configuration ?
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds