- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Change layout tabular-carousel on product page
10 years 8 months ago #225914
by anna3xara
Change layout tabular-carousel on product page was created by anna3xara
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.48
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 43.01 - Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m
Hello,
I would like your help please, for the following:
1. I want to upgrade my hikashop, only because I need carousel to product page, and i would like to ask you if carousel can be added to the product page below the main image to display the thumbnail images.
I note that I have variants of colors and corresponding images by default thumbnails are not displayed.
2. On product page – i use show_tabular-, I would like to move the table with characteristics under the table with the options before the product price. With other words, I need to show first the options and then the characteristics. I tried to do it, but I didn't succeed, so I am asking you for your help please!
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.48
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 43.01 - Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m
Hello,
I would like your help please, for the following:
1. I want to upgrade my hikashop, only because I need carousel to product page, and i would like to ask you if carousel can be added to the product page below the main image to display the thumbnail images.
I note that I have variants of colors and corresponding images by default thumbnails are not displayed.
2. On product page – i use show_tabular-, I would like to move the table with characteristics under the table with the options before the product price. With other words, I need to show first the options and then the characteristics. I tried to do it, but I didn't succeed, so I am asking you for your help please!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225923
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change layout tabular-carousel on product page
Hi,
1. No, the carousel system wasn't developed to be used like that.
2. It should be quite easy.
Just swap the blocks for the options and for the characteristics:
1. No, the carousel system wasn't developed to be used like that.
2. It should be quite easy.
Just swap the blocks for the options and for the characteristics:
Code:
if($this->params->get('characteristic_display')!='list'){
//LAYOUT show_block_charasteristic
$this->setLayout('show_block_characteristic');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
?>
<br />
<?php
}
Code:
$form = ',0';
if (!$this->config->get('ajax_add_to_cart', 1)) {
$form = ',\'hikashop_product_form\'';
}
if (hikashop_level(1) && !empty ($this->element->options)) {
?>
<div id="hikashop_product_options" class="hikashop_product_options">
<?php
//LAYOUT option
$this->setLayout('option');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
?>
</div>
<br />
<?php
$form = ',\'hikashop_product_form\'';
if ($this->config->get('redirect_url_after_add_cart', 'stay_if_cart') == 'ask_user') {
?>
<input type="hidden" name="popup" value="1"/>
<?php
}
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225997
by anna3xara
Replied by anna3xara on topic Change layout tabular-carousel on product page
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you for the prompt response!!!
For number 1, I'm looking to find a solution:
I tried this
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/69981-ne...-images-at-once.html
but it shows the thumbnail static.
I read what you proposed for this here
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...v-does-not-show.html
but apparently it was for an earlier version, because this file does not exist anymore, I think now is the /controllers/product.php and I would like to ask you to help me as much detail as you can, because I'm designer, not developer.
Thank you!!
Thank you for the prompt response!!!
For number 1, I'm looking to find a solution:
I tried this
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/69981-ne...-images-at-once.html
but it shows the thumbnail static.
I read what you proposed for this here
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...v-does-not-show.html
but apparently it was for an earlier version, because this file does not exist anymore, I think now is the /controllers/product.php and I would like to ask you to help me as much detail as you can, because I'm designer, not developer.
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226040
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change layout tabular-carousel on product page
Hi,
The answer given by Nicolas in this topic is still correct:
hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-about-...not-show.html#147680
The file and function are still existing, and as mentioned:
The answer given by Nicolas in this topic is still correct:
hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-about-...not-show.html#147680
The file and function are still existing, and as mentioned:
If you're not a developer and don't have a developer to help you with complex code modifications, I would recommend to contact our partners for a quote on such projects
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226398
by anna3xara
Replied by anna3xara on topic Change layout tabular-carousel on product page
Thanks Xavier
I 'll try it first
I 'll try it first
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds