- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 1
Product Listing very slow
10 years 8 months ago #225941
by Phane
Product Listing very slow was created by Phane
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
Hello,
My website is pretty slow and the worst is the main page of the site which displays "all" the products. I'm starting to think that the problem comes from the web hosting, but I would like your opinion if it's okay.
Thank you !
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
Hello,
My website is pretty slow and the worst is the main page of the site which displays "all" the products. I'm starting to think that the problem comes from the web hosting, but I would like your opinion if it's okay.
Thank you !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225974
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Listing very slow
Hi,
First, I'll recommend you to deactivate the debug mode in Joomla which can consume a lot of CPU to catch/process all the data.
After that, the current listing display you're using display a lot of products. By reducing the number of products the page will be lighter and faster to process.
Regards,
First, I'll recommend you to deactivate the debug mode in Joomla which can consume a lot of CPU to catch/process all the data.
After that, the current listing display you're using display a lot of products. By reducing the number of products the page will be lighter and faster to process.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225977
by Phane
Replied by Phane on topic Product Listing very slow
Hi,
Thank you.
I tried it with just one product, it is faster, but still a bit slow for such few things to display. But anyway, I'd really like to have all the products (about 150) display on the same page, is there any way to make the site faster ?
Thank you.
I tried it with just one product, it is faster, but still a bit slow for such few things to display. But anyway, I'd really like to have all the products (about 150) display on the same page, is there any way to make the site faster ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226051
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product Listing very slow
Hi,
The product loading depends on many criteria like the server performances, the way the products are loaded, etc.
In your case, I can see that you are using one module per product categories, so this consume resources too, because there is a lot of modules.
I think that in Joomla there is plugins which can handle the load of the modules dynamically when scrolling.
That way, it doesn't load all the data on page load but progressively. This could improve the delay.
The product loading depends on many criteria like the server performances, the way the products are loaded, etc.
In your case, I can see that you are using one module per product categories, so this consume resources too, because there is a lot of modules.
I think that in Joomla there is plugins which can handle the load of the modules dynamically when scrolling.
That way, it doesn't load all the data on page load but progressively. This could improve the delay.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226124
by Phane
Replied by Phane on topic Product Listing very slow
Ok, I'll look into that, thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds