Skip to main content

Product image stuck at 100%

More
10 years 8 months ago #226424 by Keneto
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a

Can't locate the exact help I need, but the image upload gets stuck at 100%. Exactly as describe here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...oad-a-new-image.html
and here:
hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...o-upload-images.html

Let's pretend I want to apply the fix rather than update hikashop (it's not modded but the server is fussy, not easily restored from backup, and I'd rather not touch it unless I have a spare week to spend fixing it).

All the suggested fixes I can find are for hikamarket. Is there a suggested fix for Hikashop-only?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #226459 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Product image stuck at 100%
Hi,

First thread is talking about a fatal error.
Do you have a fatal error ?

Second thread did not provide any error or details which helped us to understand the real issue.
That second thread is also very old compared to lot of threads talking about upload issues.

Because you do not have the same errors that the other threads ; and because you already read these threads means that you already know that we need details about the PHP fatal errors (it was the first questions we asked).

So please ; explain your issue with details and provide us information about the PHP error log.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keneto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #226763 by Keneto
Replied by Keneto on topic Product image stuck at 100%
I was hoping there was a "nice - simple -common solution" but seeing as this must be debugged as a new issue, it is healthier to go ahead and update to the latest version of Hikashop and then revisit. I'll be in touch via this thread if it doesn't fix the issue, and I remain unable to circumvent it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum