- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
Can not select manufacturer
10 years 8 months ago #226633
by leonte54
Can not select manufacturer was created by leonte54
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.31
I realized suddenly that I can not select the manufacturer (I called "autore"). When I try to select an author, list only shows me some names and not all, and waits. I noticed that since there is this problem navigating the frontend gives me some trouble.
You can locate the problem? thanks
ps. I enclose a image hoping to clarify the issue
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.31
I realized suddenly that I can not select the manufacturer (I called "autore"). When I try to select an author, list only shows me some names and not all, and waits. I noticed that since there is this problem navigating the frontend gives me some trouble.
You can locate the problem? thanks
ps. I enclose a image hoping to clarify the issue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226637
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can not select manufacturer
Hi,
As you can see in the screenshot, there is a loading in the namebox to load the rest of the manufacturer.
That issue already been submitted in the forum ; we provided a fix and we also include the patch in the latest release : HikaShop 2.6.1
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
As you can see in the screenshot, there is a loading in the namebox to load the rest of the manufacturer.
That issue already been submitted in the forum ; we provided a fix and we also include the patch in the latest release : HikaShop 2.6.1
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds