- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
code php number quantity product
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226645
by handlyweb
code php number quantity product was created by handlyweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Good morning, a cordial greeting to the staff and to all of the forums,
Who would know tell me what I have to write php code to get the amount in the number of a product? I would write it to return the quantity remaining for a product on articles or modules joomla.
example: Number of tickets remaining: 35
Thank you in advance and I hope someone can help me
thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Good morning, a cordial greeting to the staff and to all of the forums,
Who would know tell me what I have to write php code to get the amount in the number of a product? I would write it to return the quantity remaining for a product on articles or modules joomla.
example: Number of tickets remaining: 35
Thank you in advance and I hope someone can help me
thank you
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by handlyweb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226675
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic code php number quantity product
Code:
$product_id = 10;
if(!defined('DS'))
define('DS',DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);
if(!include_once(rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikashop'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php'))
return true;
$class = hikashop_get('class.product');
$product = $class->get($product_id);
echo $product->product_quantity;
The following user(s) said Thank You: handlyweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds