- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Image loading in pop up keeps spinning
- chetan1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226753
by chetan1974
Image loading in pop up keeps spinning was created by chetan1974
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
gojollyfashion.com/index.php/product/4-necklace-1
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Images less than 100kb takes long time to show in image pop up, the pop up just shows spinning icon and never displays image.
I think the issue is not with hosting services or host capacity because images are displayed fine when I directly paste the image url in browser address bar. I see the issue only when trying to display the image in popup.
Below is link to one of the test product that you try clicking on the product image.
gojollyfashion.com/index.php/product/4-necklace-1
I want to broad cast the website and want to get the performance issue at earliest. Please fix the issue at earliest or let me know any solution that I could apply.
Images less than 100kb takes long time to show in image pop up, the pop up just shows spinning icon and never displays image.
I think the issue is not with hosting services or host capacity because images are displayed fine when I directly paste the image url in browser address bar. I see the issue only when trying to display the image in popup.
Below is link to one of the test product that you try clicking on the product image.
gojollyfashion.com/index.php/product/4-necklace-1
I want to broad cast the website and want to get the performance issue at earliest. Please fix the issue at earliest or let me know any solution that I could apply.
P.S: Attached images with issue and uploaded image
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Images less than 100kb takes long time to show in image pop up, the pop up just shows spinning icon and never displays image.
I think the issue is not with hosting services or host capacity because images are displayed fine when I directly paste the image url in browser address bar. I see the issue only when trying to display the image in popup.
Below is link to one of the test product that you try clicking on the product image.
gojollyfashion.com/index.php/product/4-necklace-1
I want to broad cast the website and want to get the performance issue at earliest. Please fix the issue at earliest or let me know any solution that I could apply.
Images less than 100kb takes long time to show in image pop up, the pop up just shows spinning icon and never displays image.
I think the issue is not with hosting services or host capacity because images are displayed fine when I directly paste the image url in browser address bar. I see the issue only when trying to display the image in popup.
Below is link to one of the test product that you try clicking on the product image.
gojollyfashion.com/index.php/product/4-necklace-1
I want to broad cast the website and want to get the performance issue at earliest. Please fix the issue at earliest or let me know any solution that I could apply.
P.S: Attached images with issue and uploaded image
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by chetan1974.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226770
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Image loading in pop up keeps spinning
Hi,
I see the popup just fine on your website:
take.ms/rOalX
Apparently, you already found that you can change the "popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration in order to circumvent the javascript conflict that you had on your website resulting in the popups not displaying properly.
I see the popup just fine on your website:
take.ms/rOalX
Apparently, you already found that you can change the "popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration in order to circumvent the javascript conflict that you had on your website resulting in the popups not displaying properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chetan1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #226858
by chetan1974
Replied by chetan1974 on topic Image loading in pop up keeps spinning
Thanks. But I still see the error. I visited the configuration page and could not see the popup configuration for the image. Can you please point towards any documentation? Thanks.
I appreciate the great support response time that I get for the reported issues. Thank you.
I appreciate the great support response time that I get for the reported issues. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226860
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Image loading in pop up keeps spinning
Hi,
I am sorry but we do not see your error in our side.
I have the exact same results than Nicolas.
"Image popup mode"
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#display_general
Regards,
I am sorry but we do not see your error in our side.
I have the exact same results than Nicolas.
"Image popup mode"
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#display_general
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds