- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
Product image display
10 years 8 months ago #227151
by wichai
Product image display was created by wichai
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.aromahub.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
Dear sir
I want to have more than one product picture on the product page.But when I upload 2 pictures in the back-end ( see the attached Back-End image). It display the 2 pictures vertical instead of display 1 big picture with the small thumbnail under the big picture (See the attached Front-end image). I also want the big picture change accordingly when we hover the mouse over the underneath small thumbnail . How to fix the problem? Did I make something wrong?
Thank you very much
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
Dear sir
I want to have more than one product picture on the product page.But when I upload 2 pictures in the back-end ( see the attached Back-End image). It display the 2 pictures vertical instead of display 1 big picture with the small thumbnail under the big picture (See the attached Front-end image). I also want the big picture change accordingly when we hover the mouse over the underneath small thumbnail . How to fix the problem? Did I make something wrong?
Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227153
by wichai
Replied by wichai on topic Product image display
I have tested by changing the default template(Shape5) to Beez (Joomla template), It work fine , it show the small thumbnail correctly. As I am not a coder>
I would be appreciated if you could give me suggestion ,how to fix this issue.
Thanks again
I would be appreciated if you could give me suggestion ,how to fix this issue.
Thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227176
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Product image display
Hello,
As you can see by yourself by changing your template your wrong display is link to your template, and so unfortunately I can only say to contact your template creator.
Regards,
As you can see by yourself by changing your template your wrong display is link to your template, and so unfortunately I can only say to contact your template creator.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds