- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Can I use hikashop for affiliate feeds ?
10 years 8 months ago #227339
by peterma
Can I use hikashop for affiliate feeds ? was created by peterma
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hi,
Is Hika shop a way to show products from affiliate feeds ? I mean that I don't need the full capabilities of the Hika tool like order management, invoices, ....
I just want to show the products from partners and make each product clickable so that visitors end up on the partners website and make their order there.
Is this possible to set up in Hikashop ?
Many thanks
Peter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hi,
Is Hika shop a way to show products from affiliate feeds ? I mean that I don't need the full capabilities of the Hika tool like order management, invoices, ....
I just want to show the products from partners and make each product clickable so that visitors end up on the partners website and make their order there.
Is this possible to set up in Hikashop ?
Many thanks
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227350
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can I use hikashop for affiliate feeds ?
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're talking about.
The "Affiliate" is provided by HikaShop Business
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...l#features_affiliate
But it is not what you're talking about. Obviously, you're not using the same vocabulary than ours.
If I understand right your request ; Yes, HikaShop could be use to point to other e-commerce stores for some products, but it will require some customizations.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Yes, you can perform some imports but you already created a thread for that specific question.. So there is no need for us to re-write the same thing for that point.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're talking about.
The "Affiliate" is provided by HikaShop Business
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...l#features_affiliate
But it is not what you're talking about. Obviously, you're not using the same vocabulary than ours.
If I understand right your request ; Yes, HikaShop could be use to point to other e-commerce stores for some products, but it will require some customizations.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Yes, you can perform some imports but you already created a thread for that specific question.. So there is no need for us to re-write the same thing for that point.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds