- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
Products not displaying anymore : products listing
10 years 8 months ago #227479
by sarah0173
Products not displaying anymore : products listing was created by sarah0173
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi everyone... Here's my problem... I've spent the night trying to find the problem, but no luck...
I've made a website with hikashop with with some tests products a few months ago. All was working really great but i didn't need the shop right away. So i just turn off the link menu to the shop and unpublish the products till today... So i published the products and the menu items, but the products are not displaying anymore... On the products page, and in the module, nothing... If i type directly the url of the product, it's working, but when i select the products of a category, nothing... A blank page. I cleared the cache (by the way, is there any cache to clear in Hikashop ?), i've update hikashop on my local server, followed those instructions hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...ts-and-sef-urls.html
Nothing, not working anymore... Does someone had this kind of issue ? Thank you for your help because I just can't use it anymore...
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi everyone... Here's my problem... I've spent the night trying to find the problem, but no luck...
I've made a website with hikashop with with some tests products a few months ago. All was working really great but i didn't need the shop right away. So i just turn off the link menu to the shop and unpublish the products till today... So i published the products and the menu items, but the products are not displaying anymore... On the products page, and in the module, nothing... If i type directly the url of the product, it's working, but when i select the products of a category, nothing... A blank page. I cleared the cache (by the way, is there any cache to clear in Hikashop ?), i've update hikashop on my local server, followed those instructions hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...ts-and-sef-urls.html
Nothing, not working anymore... Does someone had this kind of issue ? Thank you for your help because I just can't use it anymore...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227514
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products not displaying anymore : products listing
Hi,
I've checked your website but didn't see any link to a products listing.
Could you provide the link and a screenshot of the settings in the "products options" and "categories options" tab of that menu item ?
I've checked your website but didn't see any link to a products listing.
Could you provide the link and a screenshot of the settings in the "products options" and "categories options" tab of that menu item ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds