- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop 2.6.1 - after update votes disappeared
10 years 8 months ago #227689
by Gnsbud
Hikashop 2.6.1 - after update votes disappeared was created by Gnsbud
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hello,
after update from Hikashop 2.6.0 to 2.6.1 vote possibility disappeared from my product page - I can post a comment but votes (stars) are not present at all. In attachment my settings for Votes & Comments. Are there any changes to votes between version 2.6.0 and 2.6.1? I don't know what version you have on your demo page, but under this url there's a similar situation to mine: demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...product/4-brow-shoes
I can see the comment form, but vote (stars) are not visible.
Best regards,
Chris
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hello,
after update from Hikashop 2.6.0 to 2.6.1 vote possibility disappeared from my product page - I can post a comment but votes (stars) are not present at all. In attachment my settings for Votes & Comments. Are there any changes to votes between version 2.6.0 and 2.6.1? I don't know what version you have on your demo page, but under this url there's a similar situation to mine: demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...product/4-brow-shoes
I can see the comment form, but vote (stars) are not visible.
Best regards,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227690
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop 2.6.1 - after update votes disappeared
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227757
by Gnsbud
Replied by Gnsbud on topic Hikashop 2.6.1 - after update votes disappeared
Hello Jerome,
thank you for the tip, adding css and changing my template override fixed the issue.
Best regards,
Chris
thank you for the tip, adding css and changing my template override fixed the issue.
Best regards,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds