- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Description next to product photo???
10 years 8 months ago #227810
by Nikoletta
Description next to product photo??? was created by Nikoletta
Hi you guys,
I am totally new to HikaShop. Could anybody help me how I can write the description next to my product photo? Right now it's on the bottom, under the picture.
Thank you!!!
I am totally new to HikaShop. Could anybody help me how I can write the description next to my product photo? Right now it's on the bottom, under the picture.
Thank you!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227836
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Description next to product photo???
Hello,
The most simple way is to custom your CSS.
Know how reach your Css files AND create a custom Css, go here and here
At the end of your Css file (more easy to find it, later), use this kind of code :
- for put your description in the same "line" of your image :
And for deplace your price information :
Maybe your have to be more specific in your selector, if you see that this Css code is user on no required page.
Hope this will help you.
Regards,
The most simple way is to custom your CSS.
Know how reach your Css files AND create a custom Css, go here and here
At the end of your Css file (more easy to find it, later), use this kind of code :
- for put your description in the same "line" of your image :
Code:
[color=#ff0000]div#hikashop_product_bottom_part[/color] {
display: inline;
}
And for deplace your price information :
Code:
[color=#ff0000]div#hikashop_product_right_part[/color] {
display: block;
float: right;
}
Maybe your have to be more specific in your selector, if you see that this Css code is user on no required page.
Hope this will help you.
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikoletta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230286
by Nikoletta
Replied by Nikoletta on topic Description next to product photo???
Thank you
...took me forver to get back...I hope I can figure it out... especially since I have even more questions now...lol :blink:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds