- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
New Product Creation
10 years 8 months ago #227951
by ipshwitz
New Product Creation was created by ipshwitz
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_name in
\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\form.php on line 27
PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in
\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\form_price.php on line 198
PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in
\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\form_characteristic.php on line 141
PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in
\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\form_characteristic.php on line 156
PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in
\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\form_characteristic.php on line 175
If it's not one thing it's another lately
So it seems I'm running into another issue with my Hikashop installation. I got a product added and now, whenever I click on new product I get the following page:
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_name in
\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\form.php on line 27PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in
\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\form_price.php on line 198PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in
\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\form_characteristic.php on line 141PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in
\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\form_characteristic.php on line 156PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in
\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\form_characteristic.php on line 175If it's not one thing it's another lately
So it seems I'm running into another issue with my Hikashop installation. I got a product added and now, whenever I click on new product I get the following page:
Code:
PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_name in D:\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\form.php on line 27
PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in D:\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\form_price.php on line 198
PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in D:\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\form_characteristic.php on line 141
PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in D:\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\form_characteristic.php on line 156
PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in D:\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\form_characteristic.php on line 175
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227965
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic New Product Creation
Hi,
These are just notices. They are not real errors.
You can ignore them. They will be removed with the next version of HikaShop.
If they bother you, just turn off the "error reporting" setting of the Joomla configuration.
These are just notices. They are not real errors.
You can ignore them. They will be removed with the next version of HikaShop.
If they bother you, just turn off the "error reporting" setting of the Joomla configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228085
by ipshwitz
Replied by ipshwitz on topic New Product Creation
Thanks a lot. that's all I needed to know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds