Skip to main content

Price Variant

More
10 years 8 months ago #227988 by immagine1967
Price Variant was created by immagine1967
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hi,

Now i have searched but I need a second price by default for my products. Prints that can be ordered with or without a frame, choosing two different prices, I dont need a custom field, I need a second price that adds up in the cart as well.
Plus we bought the business version but this is the second site we installed it on, is that OK?

Thanks for your time.

W. Brandhoff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227990 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Price Variant
Hi,

I think you should use the characteristics:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...html#characteristics

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #228172 by immagine1967
Replied by immagine1967 on topic Price Variant
Yes, thanks, that helped. To my second question we have bought one Hika Shop but its the second website we have installed it.
Do I have to buy a second license? On the second website it asks for a license but I can only assign one License to one Website at my Hika Shop Account.

How can I assign the License?

Thanks again,
Wolfram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #228182 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Price Variant
Hello Wolfram,

Note that you are free to install it on your second website but Hikashop support/cron/updates will only be available for your first website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #229452 by immagine1967
Replied by immagine1967 on topic Price Variant
Hi Mohamed,

Thanks, I got the Variants going but noticed my main problem is the Variant does not switch. On the following Link:

s553057611.online.de/av-2016/kuenstler/p...t/136-liebende,-2015

I have with or without frame option on the Variants but it doesnt switch the price. On changing to Protostar it changes. Its a Super Helix Template and I allready had similar problems with the Payment redirecting ( Sofort Payment Method Thread ).

You managed to fix that, how did it go again?

Thanks in advance.

Wolfram
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by immagine1967.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #229459 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price Variant
Hi,

The problem is with the customization of the product page in the template.
The best would be to contact the template provider so that they can fix their customization of the product page.
Otherwise, you can also rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product via FTP.
That will deactivate all the customizations of the template for the products listings and product pages and it should fix the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #229561 by immagine
Replied by immagine on topic Price Variant
Hi,

Well Helix told me they dont deal with 3rd party Plugins. Sorry I didnt get by reanaming my template by ftp will help?

The error i get from the Console is:

ReferenceError: hikashopUpdateVariant is not defined

<!DOCTYPE html>



Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by immagine. Reason: More Information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #229570 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price Variant
Hi,

Well, the issue is that the problem is in a file of their template which overrides a HikaShop view. So it's not a problem of 3rd party plugin...
But yes, you can use the FTP method I talked about. That should do it too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #229642 by immagine
Replied by immagine on topic Price Variant
Hi,

Well i tried that as well, I feel I am getting closer but renaming didnt change the result.
Any other ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #229755 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price Variant
Hi,

The problem is indeed with the template but not in the view overrides.
The problem is that the javascript of the template is broken:
take.ms/RaZNE
Because of that, the hikashopUpdateVariant function of HikaShop is not initialized and because of that, the switch is not happening when you change the dropdown.

From what I can see, the error comes from the javascript code of the template:
take.ms/jTX40
There is a "iif" instead of "if".
You'll have to ask your template provider on how to fix that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #229847 by immagine1967
Replied by immagine1967 on topic Price Variant
Thanks,

do you know where the file is?
I could try to change it.

Wolfram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #229851 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Price Variant
Hi,

As Nicolas wrote

From what I can see, the error comes from the javascript code of the template:
take.ms/jTX40
There is a "iif" instead of "if".
You'll have to ask your template provider on how to fix that.

We do not know and we cannot know. It is related to your template and not to HikaShop.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum