- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Avoid displaying stock over product image
10 years 8 months ago #228042
by stedica
Avoid displaying stock over product image was created by stedica
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.kauf.mx
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Stock over product image
How can I avoid displaying the Stock in my front end? I don;t need the stock to be displayed.
my site is www.kauf.mx
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Stock over product image
How can I avoid displaying the Stock in my front end? I don;t need the stock to be displayed.
my site is www.kauf.mx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228045
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Avoid displaying stock over product image
Hi,
You can do translation overrides as I do on the following keys to remove that text:
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
You can do translation overrides as I do on the following keys to remove that text:
Code:
X_ITEM_IN_STOCK=""
X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK=""
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds