- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Brand links give 404 error
- GamersGear
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #228073
by GamersGear
Brand links give 404 error was created by GamersGear
-- HikaShop version -- : 1501050139
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 43.0.4
Hi there,
Please help!
All Brand links are broken and I cannot get them to work.... I have been trying for days. Category links and product links work but not brand links.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 43.0.4
Hi there,
Please help!
All Brand links are broken and I cannot get them to work.... I have been trying for days. Category links and product links work but not brand links.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228078
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Brand links give 404 error
Hi,
Please update HikaShop with the latest version.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Please update HikaShop with the latest version.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds