- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
View empty cart with no redirect
- estirpatorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #228867
by estirpatorio
View empty cart with no redirect was created by estirpatorio
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi there,
I have an issue when clicking on empty my cart. I want to stay on that view and only display an empty cart with no products. What I get is a redirect to product listing. I know that I can modify the URL to be redirected, but the point is that I don't need to be redirected anywhere.
Thanks in advance
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi there,
I have an issue when clicking on empty my cart. I want to stay on that view and only display an empty cart with no products. What I get is a redirect to product listing. I know that I can modify the URL to be redirected, but the point is that I don't need to be redirected anywhere.
Thanks in advance
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by estirpatorio.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228870
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic View empty cart with no redirect
Hi,
The thing is that the view you're on is made to be displayed using the current cart. if you empty the cart, there is nothing in the cart and thus the view cannot display itself properly. Which is why it redirects you somewhere else.
The thing is that the view you're on is made to be displayed using the current cart. if you empty the cart, there is nothing in the cart and thus the view cannot display itself properly. Which is why it redirects you somewhere else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- estirpatorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #228988
by estirpatorio
Replied by estirpatorio on topic View empty cart with no redirect
Thanks for your reply. Is there any way to show an empty cart on top of product listing view?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228999
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic View empty cart with no redirect
Hello,
Maybe it's a strange answer to your needs, but why don't you create an "empty cart page" article that copy your HikaShop cart?
For this you can copy balises and so the css will be applied like a regular cart view.
And like before you can redirect to this page your customer.
Regards,
Maybe it's a strange answer to your needs, but why don't you create an "empty cart page" article that copy your HikaShop cart?
For this you can copy balises and so the css will be applied like a regular cart view.
And like before you can redirect to this page your customer.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- estirpatorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 7 months ago #229216
by estirpatorio
Replied by estirpatorio on topic View empty cart with no redirect
Yes, I think that is the best choice. Thank you so much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds