- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 2
Prevent products from appearing in latest products
10 years 7 months ago #229316
by hkymre
Prevent products from appearing in latest products was created by hkymre
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
Bit of a strange question this..
I've been asked to stop the last couple of products added to the shop appearing in the latest products module. So it then displays the ones added prior to the latest ones.
I can do this via phpadmin but was wondering if there's an easier way to do it?
Bit of a strange question this..
I've been asked to stop the last couple of products added to the shop appearing in the latest products module. So it then displays the ones added prior to the latest ones.
I can do this via phpadmin but was wondering if there's an easier way to do it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229354
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Prevent products from appearing in latest products
You can use the "display the results" action of a mass action (menu System>Mass actions) in order to display the products in a table with the columns you want (and mainly the product_name and product_created columns) and then, when you double click on a cell of the table you can directly edit it and modify it. That way, you can change the date so that they aren't the latest products created and so they won't display in your latest products module anymore.
In the end, it's like doing it in PHPMyAdmin so I wouldn't say it's easier.
In the end, it's like doing it in PHPMyAdmin so I wouldn't say it's easier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds