- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Error saving layout overrides
10 years 7 months ago #229366
by irinuta14
Error saving layout overrides was created by irinuta14
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera 34.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Method Not Implemented
GET to /administrator/index.php not supported.
Additionally, a 501 Method Not Implemented error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Hello, I want to customize some views but when I try to use the editor in the back-end, in display>views, I get that error. I get it whether I hit save&close, save, close, only the help button doesn't do anything. Needless to say, the modifications aren't saved.
Also, I tried editing my overrides offline and uploading them via FTP to mytemplate>html>com_hikashop, but I can't find them to select them in the configuration. I cleaned cache on site and browser and they still don't show up.
I hadn't counted on this and I am against a deadline.
Please help!
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera 34.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Method Not Implemented
GET to /administrator/index.php not supported.
Additionally, a 501 Method Not Implemented error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Hello, I want to customize some views but when I try to use the editor in the back-end, in display>views, I get that error. I get it whether I hit save&close, save, close, only the help button doesn't do anything. Needless to say, the modifications aren't saved.
Also, I tried editing my overrides offline and uploading them via FTP to mytemplate>html>com_hikashop, but I can't find them to select them in the configuration. I cleaned cache on site and browser and they still don't show up.
I hadn't counted on this and I am against a deadline.
Please help!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229370
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error saving layout overrides
Hi,
This indicates that you have some kind of security module on your web server which blocks the saving because it contains PHP code.
You could ask your hosting company to deactivate it.
A faster solution will be to use the Joomla override system which is compatible with HikaShop's :
docs.joomla.org/J3.x:How_to_use_the_Temp...r#Creating_Overrides
This indicates that you have some kind of security module on your web server which blocks the saving because it contains PHP code.
You could ask your hosting company to deactivate it.
A faster solution will be to use the Joomla override system which is compatible with HikaShop's :
docs.joomla.org/J3.x:How_to_use_the_Temp...r#Creating_Overrides
The following user(s) said Thank You: irinuta14
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229532
by irinuta14
Replied by irinuta14 on topic Error saving layout overrides
Thank you for your reply, Nicolas!
I was missing a folder in the com_hikashop override. I should have put my "show_" files in a product folder to work. It's allright now, plus it seems it was a temporary server issue, as I'm not getting the error anymore either, without doing anything.
Irina
I was missing a folder in the com_hikashop override. I should have put my "show_" files in a product folder to work. It's allright now, plus it seems it was a temporary server issue, as I'm not getting the error anymore either, without doing anything.
Irina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds