- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Display a module in a custom field
10 years 7 months ago #229527
by irinuta14
Display a module in a custom field was created by irinuta14
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : opera 34
Hi,
my client wants a big accordion full of information in the bottom part of the product page, like here:
I can display a module in the description using shortcode, but it seems I can't get the same thing to work in a custom field, not even a wysiwyg type one. Is such a thing possible or should I go about it another way?
Thanks,
Irina
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : opera 34
Hi,
my client wants a big accordion full of information in the bottom part of the product page, like here:
I can display a module in the description using shortcode, but it seems I can't get the same thing to work in a custom field, not even a wysiwyg type one. Is such a thing possible or should I go about it another way?
Thanks,
Irina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229540
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display a module in a custom field
Hi,
It's possible but not with the normal module tags. You can do it with a tag of the Modules Anywhere extension:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/modules-anywhere
It's possible but not with the normal module tags. You can do it with a tag of the Modules Anywhere extension:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/modules-anywhere
The following user(s) said Thank You: irinuta14
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229625
by irinuta14
Replied by irinuta14 on topic Display a module in a custom field
Thanks, that did it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds