- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Align image left product page
- crazy_mikew
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 7 months ago #229904
by crazy_mikew
Align image left product page was created by crazy_mikew
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
webshop.fassy.nl
Hi,
I'm trying to align the image on the product page to the left. I've read several forum posts but the provided soultions seem to not work, or i apply at in the wrong document.
Could anyone provide me the code and explain in what file i have to edit it, so the image on the product page is aligned to the left.
Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I'm trying to align the image on the product page to the left. I've read several forum posts but the provided soultions seem to not work, or i apply at in the wrong document.
Could anyone provide me the code and explain in what file i have to edit it, so the image on the product page is aligned to the left.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229906
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Align image left product page
Hi,
I recommend you that documentation page which talk about customization and CSS.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
I recommend you that documentation page which talk about customization and CSS.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds