Skip to main content

spacing between products is off

More
10 years 7 months ago #229916 by notnilla
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : sarari 9.0

This is a category product page with the top text coming from the category description. The information is exactly how I wish it to be except for the spacing. You'll have to login to the system to see the page. Each product has massive spaces in between. Those spaces aren't uniform either. Not sure what is going on. If I could take those out, I'd be thrilled. Happy to PM you login credentials.

I'd also love to change the margins top and bottom inside the boxes.

Thank you for your assistance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #229930 by nicolas
Hi,

We would indeed need to be able to see the page to be able to answer you.
Please use our contact form to send us the access along with a link to this thread:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #230001 by notnilla
Sent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #230042 by Xavier
Hi,

Please edit the view "product / listing_list" and remove the code:
Code:
data-consistencyheight="true"
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #230105 by notnilla
I deleted that in line 49 of the file you suggested and nothing changes. Thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #230246 by Philip
Hello,

I find this :



So don't know what you deleted... but "data-consistencyheight" is still here.
Search for only "data-consistencyheight" and deleted it for good.

That's will solve your issue for sure.

Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #230315 by Philip
Hello,

I receive this message via PM system from notnilla :

Thank you for putting up the picture-- what file is that from? Was that looking at the code in a web browser or is that the from the file under view product, listing_list?


And so, thanks to note that for everybody can follow thread, the Hikashop Team will not give any answer via the PM way.

Anyway, this screenshot show the "Inspect" browser tool that allow to see the html code use to displayed your website.
So, yes you can see part of your "product / listing_list" view.

Here, this screenshot allow me to tell you, that the "data-consistencyheight" wasn't deleted.
If you want solve your issue remove from view "product / listing_list" and remove the code:
"data-consistencyheight".

Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #230427 by notnilla
I finally found it. It was in the view --> product --> listing_div file. Solved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #230982 by joeart
Hello,

sorry for hijacking this thread but I thought I have the same issue on my page I am trying to migrate to. Here: power.eleiko.sk/eshop/trhacky-haky

The product display is very strange, Could you please give me a hint what the issue could be? I tried to delete the "data-consistencyheight" but with no change.

Thank you

EDIT:Ok, I have solved it. I just picked in Front-end CSS File : "Default" and it is working nicely.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by joeart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #230984 by Philip
Hello,

I follow your link, And nothing seems to be strange for me, so can you with a screenshot explain what do you wish to have on your display?



Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #230994 by joeart
yes thank you for the reply I figured it out as I stated in my previous post which I edited.

I have solved it. I just picked in the configuration - Front-end CSS File : "Default" and it is working nicely.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum