- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Display of the discounted price
10 years 7 months ago #229949
by JBarbas
Display of the discounted price was created by JBarbas
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
The display of my product page with the discounted price is:
[strike]65,00 €[/strike]55,25 €
I would like to have it like this:
[strike]65,00€[/strike]
55,25€
How can I do this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
The display of my product page with the discounted price is:
[strike]65,00 €[/strike]55,25 €
I would like to have it like this:
[strike]65,00€[/strike]
55,25€
How can I do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229962
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display of the discounted price
Hi,
You can add such CSS:
.hikashop_product_price_with_discount{ display: block; }
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
You can add such CSS:
.hikashop_product_price_with_discount{ display: block; }
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230241
by JBarbas
Replied by JBarbas on topic Display of the discounted price
And how can I have it like this?
[strike]65,00€[/strike]
-15%
55,25€
Thanks
[strike]65,00€[/strike]
-15%
55,25€
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230248
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display of the discounted price
Hi,
You can do like that in that case:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/24188-di...discounts.html#29357
You can do like that in that case:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/24188-di...discounts.html#29357
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230412
by JBarbas
Replied by JBarbas on topic Display of the discounted price
Ok, thanks
Now I have the "listing_price" like this:
if(!empty($this->row->discount)){
if(true){
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_discount">'.JText::_('PRICE_DISCOUNT_START');
if(bccomp($this->row->discount->discount_flat_amount,0,5)!==0){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(-1*$this->row->discount->discount_flat_amount,$price->price_currency_id);
}elseif(bccomp($this->row->discount->discount_percent_amount,0,5)!==0){
echo -1*$this->row->discount->discount_percent_amount.'%';
}
echo JText::_('PRICE_DISCOUNT_END').'</span>';
}if(true){
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_price_before_discount">'.JText::_('PRICE_DISCOUNT_START');
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_without_discount_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id);
}
But it is not working, the product page it's still showing:
[strike]120,00 €[/strike]
102,00 €
Now I have the "listing_price" like this:
if(!empty($this->row->discount)){
if(true){
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_discount">'.JText::_('PRICE_DISCOUNT_START');
if(bccomp($this->row->discount->discount_flat_amount,0,5)!==0){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(-1*$this->row->discount->discount_flat_amount,$price->price_currency_id);
}elseif(bccomp($this->row->discount->discount_percent_amount,0,5)!==0){
echo -1*$this->row->discount->discount_percent_amount.'%';
}
echo JText::_('PRICE_DISCOUNT_END').'</span>';
}if(true){
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_price_before_discount">'.JText::_('PRICE_DISCOUNT_START');
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_without_discount_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id);
}
But it is not working, the product page it's still showing:
[strike]120,00 €[/strike]
102,00 €
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230455
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display of the discounted price
Hi,
Can you make sure that you're editing the view file for your frontend template and not another template ?
Can you make sure that you're editing the view file for your frontend template and not another template ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds