- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Using options for special countries
- fardinfard
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 7 months ago #230122
by fardinfard
Using options for special countries was created by fardinfard
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hello guys!
I have some options for my products. But I don't want show these options for some countries. Is it possible to restrict these options for specific countries?
regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hello guys!
I have some options for my products. But I don't want show these options for some countries. Is it possible to restrict these options for specific countries?
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #230150
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Using options for special countries
Hello,
There is no way to have this kind of features on HikaShop, now you can develop via an override and so if you aren't a developer and required this feature, you can maybe contact our partner to see how that will costs, here have a look on our Development partners
Unfortunately, I can't tell you more about this point.
Regards,
There is no way to have this kind of features on HikaShop, now you can develop via an override and so if you aren't a developer and required this feature, you can maybe contact our partner to see how that will costs, here have a look on our Development partners
Unfortunately, I can't tell you more about this point.
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds