- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop product listing extra 2 text fields
10 years 7 months ago #230759
by apotis
Hikashop product listing extra 2 text fields was created by apotis
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello
currently I have on my product listing page image, product, price and add to cart fields. I want to add 2 more text fields there.
I created 2 custom fields for that
can you help and tell me what code do I need to add in product/listing_table.php to make it work properly
thank you
Hello
currently I have on my product listing page image, product, price and add to cart fields. I want to add 2 more text fields there.
I created 2 custom fields for that
can you help and tell me what code do I need to add in product/listing_table.php to make it work properly
thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello
currently I have on my product listing page image, product, price and add to cart fields. I want to add 2 more text fields there.
I created 2 custom fields for that
can you help and tell me what code do I need to add in product/listing_table.php to make it work properly
thank you
Hello
currently I have on my product listing page image, product, price and add to cart fields. I want to add 2 more text fields there.
I created 2 custom fields for that
can you help and tell me what code do I need to add in product/listing_table.php to make it work properly
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230760
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop product listing extra 2 text fields
Hi,
There is no code to add. You just need to create custom fields of the table "item" with the "frontend" setting turned on, and in the settings of your menu item, you need to have the "Custom item fields" setting activated.
The fields will then display automatically on the listing.
There is no code to add. You just need to create custom fields of the table "item" with the "frontend" setting turned on, and in the settings of your menu item, you need to have the "Custom item fields" setting activated.
The fields will then display automatically on the listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds