- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Mobile Template Responsivizer Product Display
10 years 7 months ago #230865
by sarahshaw
Mobile Template Responsivizer Product Display was created by sarahshaw
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.1
Hi, I am currently using a mobile template for my site called Responsivizer and Creatrix for my desktop. Hockshop works flawlessly with the creatrix template but when using the Responsivizer template on a mobile device my hockshop products end up in the wrong categories and when I try to open a product page it will open in the middle of the product list making it really difficult to find. Does anyone know of a way I can fix this so the products show at the top of the page when opened or even open in their own page not in a list and how to keep the products in their own categories.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.1
Hi, I am currently using a mobile template for my site called Responsivizer and Creatrix for my desktop. Hockshop works flawlessly with the creatrix template but when using the Responsivizer template on a mobile device my hockshop products end up in the wrong categories and when I try to open a product page it will open in the middle of the product list making it really difficult to find. Does anyone know of a way I can fix this so the products show at the top of the page when opened or even open in their own page not in a list and how to keep the products in their own categories.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #230867
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Mobile Template Responsivizer Product Display
Hello,
I m not sure to understand your issue, can you make some screenshots in order to be sure to have the right answer for you.
Links can allow us to provide more concretes elements to you.
Regards,
I m not sure to understand your issue, can you make some screenshots in order to be sure to have the right answer for you.
Links can allow us to provide more concretes elements to you.
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds