- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 1
How to unpublish product image w/o removing it?
10 years 7 months ago #231005
by Gnsbud
How to unpublish product image w/o removing it? was created by Gnsbud
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hello,
how can I unpublish images from product without removing them? I can't see any state switch for images - sometimes I need to turn off images for a while just for editing them, that's why I'm asking - basically I want to hide images from the frontend but still want to have images visible in the backend - is this possible?
Best regards,
Chris
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hello,
how can I unpublish images from product without removing them? I can't see any state switch for images - sometimes I need to turn off images for a while just for editing them, that's why I'm asking - basically I want to hide images from the frontend but still want to have images visible in the backend - is this possible?
Best regards,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231020
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to unpublish product image w/o removing it?
Hi,
There is indeed no option for that.
There is indeed no option for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231102
by Gnsbud
Replied by Gnsbud on topic How to unpublish product image w/o removing it?
nicolas wrote: Hi,
There is indeed no option for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds